Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March 16th- March 20th 


My Lakeside Fam!
What a wild day it has been! I was out today with my kiddos. They were having some terrible allergy flair ups so we decided it was best for us to keep them home until we got them under control. Anyway, all is good there.
We had a faculty meeting this afternoon to discuss how The Lakeside School is going to be handling this terrible virus outbreak. Ultimately, the health and safety of our kids is our main priority. We are also very aware that this virus may not be an easy ride to overcome. With that being said, we are working diligently to put plans in place to best serve our students. We do not want any wasted instruction! Here is what we have in place so far.
March 16th - March 18th - Regular school days (as best we can). If your child or family isn't feeling well or your judgement says keep them home feel free. These absences will not be recorded.
March 18th - We will be sending home a packet. It have everything you need for the week of March 30 - April 3rd. We will send them home with your kiddos (if they are at school) or they will be in the office for you to pick up between 12:30 and 3:30.
March 23rd- March 27th- Spring Break! Enjoy yourself but PLEASE be safe. Follow those CDC guidelines.
March 30 - April 3rd - This is when you will use the packet. I will be recording mini-lessons and uploading them to our private Facebook page for you to watch with your kiddos. They will pertain to the work and will give that extra explanation.
March 30th- I will be at school that day meeting with our administration as to what plans will take place after April 3rd. I will be here to answer questions and help you every step of the way. You all have my number. I can answer calls or texts. You can message me on here or use my email.
I will keep you informed on all the upcoming information. I love you all dearly and we WILL make this the best experience for our bitty babies! I'm going to post some extra posts about specific questions. Please respond to EACH one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day One – April 13 th -     Reading Log: from here on out we will use this system. I know I keep changing it on you and I’m sorry!   I’m...