Sunday, December 15, 2019


It’s here! The week before Christmas! Kindergarten is going to be full of festive fun! I figured we didn’t need a full-blown newsletter but more of a daily checklist! Haha! These days are supposed to be the BEST days of our lives (and the kids). So, here is what we have going on!

Monday (Dec.16th) – Big/Little Chief Ornament Exchange at 1:20 and Dine and Donate at Zaxby’s

Tuesday (Dec. 17th)- Don’t forget your gift exchange gift! $20 limit and if you forgot the kids name let me know! I have a list!

Thursday (Dec. 19th) – Secret Field Trip to see Santa- We will leave school at 8:30 a.m. You are welcome follow me there or just meet us there. It’s a pretty straight shot off of HWY 82. Remember, dress in your festive, fun Christmas attire! We’ll have pictures with SANTA!  I can’t wait to see the kids faces when they figure out where we are going!

Friday (Dec. 20th) – we’ll have our fun gift exchange, party, and head home at noon (or before if you wish)! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day One – April 13 th -     Reading Log: from here on out we will use this system. I know I keep changing it on you and I’m sorry!   I’m...